PhpMyAdmin is the most famous web interface to manage your MySQL database.
phpMyAdmin allows you to :
- Create, modify, duplicate and delete databases
- Create, modify, duplicate, and delete tables
- Copy entire tables, their structures and/or their structure and their data
- Manage indexes of your tables : primary keys, unique indexes, ...
- Run SQL queries in different contexts (selected database, selected table or no context)
- Choose the storage engine to use (MyISAM or InnoDB)
- Import and export data in different formats : SQL, CSV, Excel, ...
- Manage rights and users
- Manage relationships and constraints of InnoDB databases
PhpMyAdmin is available in many languages, because he's international.
Then, phpMyAdmin is offered for free by all web hosts.
Important : We recommend that you secure the access to PMA using SSL (https protocol).